12 February, 2010

...my first piece of "hate mail."

So apparently a complete stranger took enough offense to my last post to actually email me. Not just comment, mind you, email! Needless to say, this made my day.  (Although, I wish people would stop commenting everywhere BUT the comment section. Makes me look like I have no readers.)












Wow. Where do I begin? With point 1, 2, 3, or 4? Or the link to "the other side?"

None...I'll just say that it's a free country and if someone felt the need to get that off their chest, by all means, send away. That's the beauty of the social space that is the interwebs.  You can pretty much say whatever the hell you want...and if you can't take the criticism, then stick to writing in your diary. 

I'm going to continue to constructively channel my "anger" here.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't feel you have to worry about hiding my identity. I wrote an email because I thought you wouldn't want me ranting at you in public.

    So here is the link you redacted:
    http://fatsquirrel.org/bologs/veghead/vm/848/

    (also I could do with the link)

    ReplyDelete