03 December, 2009

...why my new house will not be home to children.

Aside from the fact that I just don't ever see myself reproducing (*shudder*), I apprently am not a baby-friendly person.

Exhibit A:
I tried to order woven blinds last night, and was told that I couldn't because the company wasn't taking orders due to a customer service issue relating to cord control and safety concerns. So owing to the fact that I didn't see any problems with the cords as they were...I'm apparently not baby-friendly.
(What? Do parents really not know how to keep a cord out of a baby's reach?? Come on. The sales lady and I bonded over this...her rationale, she survived just fine with cords the way they are. Right on lady. Right on.)

Don't do this.

Exhibit B:
I think this is fucking hilarious and I would totally use it. (I also have been trying to figure out a way to attach a swiffer to our cats' tails. What? I hate dusting.)


Baby Mop from Chris Milk on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment