07 November, 2009

...new neighbors.

Depending on how neighbor relations go, I could regret writing about this. That being said, I'm doing it anyway.

The other day my Dad met my next door neighbor while out on the roof patching a leak (they were down to help with some stuff and mingle with the neighbors, who must think they live here).  Apparently she's singl(like me), well-spoken (like me ;) ), and seemed nice (hmm...people would say I'm nice. right?).  So she likes to spend time on her roof sans deck, outdoor space is at a premium in these parts. No biggie.

Cut to about twenty minutes ago when I catch a reflection in my TV (which should really just be called "my 42 inch monitor") of someone outside my window. Being the crazy paranoid person I am, I turn around expecting to see a lurker...nope. It's my neighbor. In a tank top. In 50 degree weather. 

I have no idea what she's doing out there and then I just see a pair of legs from the knees down. And they were, uh, kinda masculine in their, um, hair coverage.  Then they went away. And then I realized my hippie artsy neighbor is outside on her dirty roof doing yoga in a tank top and yoga shorts.

Meanwhile I'm inside on the couch in a t-shirt, flannel pants, and slippers eating Halloween candy thinking to myself, "is the heat really on??"

No comments:

Post a Comment